Yoshibumi ruins of midden
place : Kaiduka, Katori City
It is a maximum level kitchen midden in the river Tonegawa's downstream region, of the latter term on the age of Jomon specified for the historic site in the country in 1930.
Chiba Prefecture specifies the earthenware excavated here.
These earthenware is open to the public twice a year May 5 and of November 3.
The plus information
The nearby sights
- the monument of Matsumoto Koshiro the first(Zenkouji-temple)
- Johyama park in Omigawa
- Atamadai ruins of midden
- Museum of shellfish-purple
The sights a little way off
- Historic street of Sawara(National landscape conservation area)
- Memorial hall of Inoh Tadataka
- historic house of Inoh Tadataka
- The museum of festival float in Sawara
- The Katori Shrine
- Yoshibumi ruins of midden
- Kaiduka, Katori City
- [admission] fee
By train : Getting off at Omigawa Station, JR Narita-line. And by Taxi 10 minutes from
By car : Higashi Kanto Expressway minutes from Sawara-Katori exit ３０分
- Katori City city office of Omigawa Tel. 0478-82-1117