the monument of Matsumoto Koshiro the first
place : Zenkouji-temple
Chiba Prefecture specification cultural asset.
MATSUMOTO, Koshiro is the famous stage name of kabuki actors in Japan.
An excellent actor MATSUMOTO, Koshiro I was born in 1674.
This name has been succeeded up to the present time.
The plus information
The nearby sights
- Johyama park in Omigawa
- Yoshibumi ruins of midden
- Atamadai ruins of midden
- Museum of shellfish-purple
The sights a little way off
- Historic street of Sawara(National landscape conservation area)
- Memorial hall of Inoh Tadataka
- historic house of Inoh Tadataka
- The museum of festival float in Sawara
- The Katori Shrine
- the monument of Matsumoto Koshiro the first(Zenkouji-temple)
- 377, Omigawa, Katori City
- [admission] fee
By train : Getting off at Omigawa Station, JR Narita-line. And 10 minutes by Taxi
By car : Higashi Kanto Expressway, 30 minutes from Sawara-Katori exit
- Free parking, 5 standard-sized car
- Katori City city office of Omigawa Tel. 0478-82-1117