river Kuriyama, Fureai-no-sato
place : Iwabe, Katori City
In the park, there is "Road of health that walks in bare feet" in which a small stone is spread.
Besides this, there is "Plaza in the lawn" in which you can enjoy the camp and the barbecue, etc. "Event plaza" and "Child's playing plaza" are place where the people enjoy sports.
Moreover, monument "Gathering" of six meters in height soars in the garden.
The plates of earthenware on which 5543 Kurimoto townsmen at that time wrote each dream and hope is set in its wall.
The plus information
The nearby sights
The sights a little way off
- Historic street of Sawara(National landscape conservation area)
- Memorial hall of Inoh Tadataka
- historic house of Inoh Tadataka
- The museum of festival float in Sawara
- The Katori Shrine
- Katori City Kurimoto area
- river Kuriyama, Fureai-no-sato
- 3280, Iwabe, Katori City
By car : 20 minutes from Narita exit of Higashi-Kantoh express way
- Free parking lot, 20 standard cars, 3 large-sized cars
- Katori City Kurimoto District office ; tel.0478-75-2115