The rest stop Kurimoto
place : Sawa, Katori City
At the shop, fresh vegetables just taken in the morning, the fruits such as grapes or pears, and livestock products are lined up.
The dishes made from the ingredient of the country can be tasted at the restaurant.
And you can enjoy The harvest experience.
Moreover, there is a mountain park on the premises, too.
The plus information
The nearby sights
The sights a little way off
- Historic street of Sawara(National landscape conservation area)
- Memorial hall of Inoh Tadataka
- historic house of Inoh Tadataka
- The museum of festival float in Sawara
- The Katori Shrine
- The rest stop Kurimoto
- 1372-1, Sawa, Katori City
- (shop)9:00-18:00 [-19:00 on April to September}
- Free parking for 50 standard-sized cars 、10 large-size cars
- the Rest stop Kurimoto tel.0478-70-5151