Bean-Throwing Festival of winter closing
place : Makino, Katori City
Period : The day before the first day of spring(about February 3 every year)
Time : 14:30-
The Kampukuji-temple is counted with Kawasaki-Daishi and Nishiarai Daishi as Japanese three major apotropaic temples.
The bean-throwing ceremony is held in front of the main temple on this day.
The lottery is done on this day.
The plus information
The nearby sights
The sights a little way off
- Historic street of Sawara(National landscape conservation area)
- Memorial hall of Inoh Tadataka
- historic house of Inoh Tadataka
- The museum of festival float in Sawara
- The 12 bridges at Kato-zuめぐり