Katori citizen tournament of regatta
place : Omigawa, Katori City
Period : July 20, 2008(Sunday)
Time : 7:00-17:00
This rally competes for the straightaway of 400 meters.
Because all crew put ones' efforts together, the regatta can taste the oneness with the companion.
The city recruits the participant, and is aiming the spread of the water sports.
The plus information
The nearby sights
- the monument of Matsumoto Koshiro the first(Zenkouji-temple)
- Johyama park in Omigawa
- Yoshibumi ruins of midden
- Atamadai ruins of midden
- Museum of shellfish-purple
The sights a little way off
- Historic street of Sawara(National landscape conservation area)
- Memorial hall of Inoh Tadataka
- historic house of Inoh Tadataka
- The museum of festival float in Sawara
- The Katori Shrine