Omigawa country festival
place : city office of Omigawa Hanegawa, Katori City
Date : November 2, 2008(Sunday)
Time : 10:00 - 15:00
"Hometown Omigawa, Thanksgiving of Katori"
It crowds with various attractions all day long.
- "Agricultural festival"
- "Hometown exchange fair"
- "the chrysanth festival"
- "Omigawa cultural festival"
The plus information
The nearby sights
- the monument of Matsumoto Koshiro the first(Zenkouji-temple)
- Johyama park in Omigawa
- Yoshibumi ruins of midden
- Atamadai ruins of midden
- Museum of shellfish-purple
The sights a little way off
- Historic street of Sawara(National landscape conservation area)
- Memorial hall of Inoh Tadataka
- historic house of Inoh Tadataka
- The museum of festival float in Sawara
- The Katori Shrine
- Omigawa country festival
- city office of Omigawa, 38 Hanegawa, Katori City
By train : Getting off at Omigawa Station, JR Narita-line. And 30 minutes on foot
By car : Higashi Kanto Expressway minutes from Sawara-Katori exit 20 minutes from
- Free parking, 150 standard-sized cars
- Katori City city office of Omigawa