The river Kurobe Black bass tournament
place : river Kurobe Omigawa, Katori City
Date : October 5(Sunday)
Time : 6:00-11:00
Black bass lure-fishing rally.
An adult class, women's class, and children's class have been set up.
A gorgeous prize is given.
The lure classroom by the professional is held.
Application : from on September 1.
|Participation fee||High school student and adult||Below junior high school student and female|
|Acceptance the day before||1600 yen||800 yen|
|Acceptance on the day||2000 yen||1000 yen|
The plus information
The nearby sights
- the monument of Matsumoto Koshiro the first(Zenkouji-temple)
- Johyama park in Omigawa
- Yoshibumi ruins of midden
- Atamadai ruins of midden
- Museum of shellfish-purple
The sights a little way off
- Historic street of Sawara(National landscape conservation area)
- Memorial hall of Inoh Tadataka
- historic house of Inoh Tadataka
- The museum of festival float in Sawara
- The Katori Shrine
- river Kurobe Black bass tournament
- river Kurobe, Omigawa, Katori City
By train : Getting off at Omigawa Station, JR Narita-line. And 30 minutes on foot
By car : Higashi Kanto Expressway, 20 minutes from Sawara-Katori exit
- Free parking 100 standard-sized cars
- river Kurobe Black bass tournament (Omigawa Tourist Association)